I am just curious as to how the WordPress community falls along these lines! Personally, I am exclusively into men and am thus 100% strictly homosexual, but I know that most people (and even most LGBTQ people) tend to lie somewhere between the two ends of the spectrum. Take these two tests below!
- Have at least $300 to spend on clothes.
- Make sure to have an Amazon account (preferably get Amazon Prime as well).
- Time to buy sexy lingerie, bitches! Make sure u know ur sizes in women’s lingerie.
- Underwear – Hot stretchy cotton briefs & panties, boyshorts, and a few thongs.
- Shorts – Dolphin shorts and booty shorts, stretchy denim jean shorts, etc.
- Skirts – Rave skirts, skirts for sex, schoolgirl skirts, and stuff like that.
- Dresses – Sexy dresses that fit ur body, zip-up dresses, stretchy dresses.
- Pants – Latex pants, yoga pants, tights.
- Bras – Padded bras/sports bras, lace bras.
- Tops – Tank tops, crop tops, LGBTQ shirts.
- Shoes – Red high heels, pink high heels, cute girly Vans/Converse shoes.
- Accessories – Chokers, fishnets, bracelets, jewelry, and extra bra pads.
- Makeup – Lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, highlighter, blush, foundation.
- Learn how to pose, werk dat booty, and show ur body at angles where ur “boobs” look bigger. Then find local gay clubs (maybe gay bars too) that do drag shows!
- Go for it, werk ur cute lewks, and score a hot man as a reward for being a good boi.
Note: Many of these things are optional. At the core all you rly need is sexy boyshorts, a slutty skirt or two, a few padded bras, bra pads, crop tops, fishnets, heels, lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and a few cute lil accessories. If u spend ur money wisely, u should be able to have a few full outfits for under $300. And if u buy in bulk, u will have many fun n slutty ways to switch up ur ‘fits.
Some of my hot outfits to give u an idea of the options u can have if u follow dis guide! 🙂
Pictured above is my body rn. I’m rocking the booty game n looking thiccc af, so that’s NICE! But I need to drop from 185 pounds to 170. Soooo I guess I’ll document my progress here! Love y’all, cuties! 🏳️🌈🔥❤️
Hiii cuties! Sometimes I feel a lil trapped inside a box when it comes to being a homosexual man and all of its stereotypes. Some nights I just want to be a str8 girl and not have to deal with all that and just be a cute n fun n flirty lady—and be free, and get past the gender dysphoria, and thrive as a trans girl—but at others I recognize that I’m more comfortable as a gay man and that this alternate scenario is just a lil fantasy. Idk. Others, whether gay men or trans girls or non-binary people or whatever, might have very different experiences. That’s 100% valid. But mine is what it is. I guess I’ll keep experimenting with gender (no assumptions or preconceived notions) and see how things pan out! ❤️⚡️🏳️🌈
Hi, everyone! This is my VERY FIRST PRIDE where I can finally say that I am openly gay and proud! It took me a long time to accept that I’m attracted to men and it took even longer to accept that I am 100%, exclusively, strictly into men only and not any women (which forced me to accept that I will inevitably end up with a guy). I spent most of my life in the closet. I was afraid. I was ashamed. I was a different person. And I tried so so so hard to change myself. Up until 2017 I tried so hard to date girls, but each and every time that happened they broke up with me within 2-3 weeks after realizing that I wasn’t attracted to them and couldn’t provide the stability and love that they deserve. And now I am happy to say that I have been dating my boyfriend for 16 months. Soon we might get engaged! I can’t wait to marry him. And I am so happy that I am no longer confusing and obstructing the happiness of women—now I can enjoy beautiful, healthy, romance-free platonic friendships with them and support them and do what I can with my privilege to help the less privileged. I’m honestly so glad that I am a homosexual man anyway; I’d rather have one boyfriend and hundreds of amazing n fun girlies to call my friends than be a straight guy with one girlfriend and tons of male friends. Men suck! Hehe not all of them—but you know what I mean. Anyway, I am finally happy now. I am myself. I hope you are, too. Feel free to message me if you are struggling (or if you just need a friend). I’d love to share more of my story as well—so let me know if you ever want to chat! LOVE y’all!!! P.S. Above are some fun lil pics of your fav gay boi lol. 🏳️🌈❤️😇
I have nothing to say except that I LOVE HIM. Also, he’ll be my husband one day! 🏳️🌈👬🥳
I am so happy to finally
I, Luke, am openly